Wednesday, November 12, 2008

hiatus




I've lost my appetite to write...
Lost my sensibility to express shrieking voices down deep beneath my mind
So dull...so numb, so full of ignorance
I’ve failed picturing the mystery of tomorrow..
I’ve failed repairing the broken mosaic of yesterday’s sorrow
I’ve come to nowhere
What’s in the thoughts, that’s what I’m trying to figure out
Whispering weep, watering eyes that was easily shown out
And again, still blank while my pages wait for my scratch
And again, still frank that the end of story was out of my catch
But this story surely end
It wasn’t my call to decide bitter ending or sugary glory
This journey ain’t mine, I’m just a hitchhiker who want to taste everything in fine
I’ve jumped into different roads, and still try to walk upon unexplored paths


0 comments: