Friday, December 19, 2008

Broken smile


<<<< taken somewhere from google

I thought this joy will always mine.
Enjoy the playground as I wish
Paint my own perfect rainbow as I like
Choose my best spot to stare at those vibrant colors
I’m not only craft a smile, but I valued thousands laughter I’ve shared
Laughter sprayed inside an amusing playground
A place with its fancy carousel more like a sacred sanctuary to me
I love the place I sense the shimmering bliss of the morning dew inside
I adore the joy ride, keen on the sophisticated labyrinth, and the bottomless pool where I learnt my first swim style.
I almost drowned, nearly sank beneath that pool.
But I’ve swallowed and learned to love the water.
And those trees, I’ve climbed almost every branches of them.
Scars from head to toes engraved those bitter-sweet achievements
Suddenly hidden hands pull me aside
No excursion allowed for me in here
A high iron fences circling the place, and I’m here watching from secluded spot
My laughter ends, my smile has broken
Only a glance of sneer left in the corner of my eyes
Just a glance, so no one would witness an empty cavern left inside of me


1 comments:

Lili said...

duh kok mellow yellow ginih Dew...

Hope taon baru ini, jadi hepi lagi and senang lagi....