Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wierd things

Since Steve tagged me to put some oddity that i usually do. Here my top five wierd things:
1. I talk to mostly animal i've met, cats, goat, cow, chickens..just to say hi..and i'm sure they responds my greetings :D I talk to my mango trees to, while expecting them to grow well. :D
2. When i'm swimming, i pretend that i'm flying like a bird
3. Indiana Jones is kind of hero to me
4.My mouth goes upside-down when i'm confused
5.I dream about mind reader device to support my idleness :D
Now...i don't knw who should i tagged :D...


7 comments:

Stephen Newton said...

It's so wonderful to have you back, Dewi! I like your "weird" things list. Your mind-reader device idea sounds interesting. Tell me more about why Indiana Jones is your hero.

How is your thesis going? Is it finished yet?

Lili said...

nomor 1 dan 3 Ummi banget..he.he..
apa kabar Dew, kangen banget sama kamu?

Lili said...

nomor 1 dan 3 Ummi banget..he.he..
apa kabar Dew, kangen banget sama kamu?

Anonymous said...

Hi dewi!

So glad to see a post coming from you! It's been too long. ;-)

I also talk to animals...for example, Maddie. I am always telling her to stop making trouble. And then I call to the wild birds out in the woods so that they can come closer for Maddie to bark (or talk) at!

Anonymous said...

yen nganti comment iki kontal maneh, aku gak tanggung akibatnya. waspadalah...waspadalah!!!!

lho, udah bangun to, bu? tidur lama bener, sampe blog kagak diurus.

why indiana jones is your hero? kenapa bukan irf jones yang jadi your hero? kekekekekeke.....

Anonymous said...

yeah, you are weird! heheh kidding :)

me too, i always talk to my orchids, when i am feeding them :)

Anonymous said...

oh mann.... i haven't done the tag.... :D