Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Meet Mumu

Well then..., My name is Mumu, five months old Turkish Angoran breed cat. Grew up in breeder house, so I never exactly knew my Mom or Dad. Perhaps I Still have a glimpse memories of my folks. Elegant, ethereal, regal, statuesque perhaps overwhelmingly too kind to describe me. But those words which always came out through my master's lips she mentioned me, or anyone asked about me..(sigghh....and my tail grew bigger ;) ) I always see her eyes looked larger everytime she rubbed my back, and my almond eyes always captured joy everytime she's around.
That's what my silly but nice master always do everyday. I never saw any displeasure everytime she saw me, and that make me so proud become a precious part of her days.
I live in a small house owned by a warm but lil bit odd sometimes, family. A small cotton like grass grow eagerly surrounding this place. A place where I spent most my days of chasing bugs, birds and caterpillars, and also a favorite playground of mine.
My recent master, is a little bit clumsy girl. She seems enjoying her life so much, anything but live under pressure even order. ..sighhhh


1 comments:

Stephen Newton said...

Hello, dear friend! So happy you are posting again. Welcome to Mumu! I've updated your link on my blog.

How is work?